The Product: Big Stick Nick Castellanos T-Shirt
Nick Castellanos will dawn the number 8 in Phillies pinstripes as he leaves Cincinnati for Philly. Bryce Harper’s recruitment tour was successful once again. This lineup is a bloop and a blast away at any moment of putting some runs up and lighting the scoreboard. You know the old saying “You Hang it, We bang it” will certainly be true this season. This is the perfect tee shirt as there will be a whole lot of bell ringing happening during the season.
The PHI Apparel Company team provides quality and unique designs you can’t find anywhere else. Our apparel and accessories are high-quality and will survive cycles of wash. We pride ourselves on customer service and a high-quality customer experience while you shop because what we rely on is our reputation, and your trust in us to return. We hope you’ll share with friends and family as our journey continues.
Please see the sizing guide if unsure what will fit best – and we should warn you: It’s extremely comfortable and fits great!
We will always:
- offer Free U.S. Shipping – EVERY. DAY.
- Source our clothing and print using USA manufacturers
- Deliver products designed in-house by our team
- 100% guarantee all products and a smile – if you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy either. Please contact us
- Go out of our way to offer excellent customer service
More reasons to wear our stuff:
- Our original “Big Stick Nick” design cannot be found in stores. Therefore, nobody can steal your new look.
- We start by using high-quality material that fits comfortably. Then press your design using state-of-the-art machinery to ensure long-lasting quality.
- Our packaging and shipping are on point! We make sure it’s delivered safely and in a timely manner.
- When you buy from us, you know you are supporting a small business in the city you love (Philadelphia) – This apparel is designed, printed, and shipped in the USA.
PHI Apparel Company Return Policy:
We’re committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If you believe you received the wrong order or are not happy with it and would like to make a return – keep it! We hope you will give it as a gift or donate it to charity. No questions asked.**
Here is our official return & exchange policy